A dietary supplement to support immune system function and collagen health.*
• Vitamin C:
– Helps maintain collagen*
– Helps form red blood cells*
– Provides antioxidant protection against free radicals*
– Supports the immune system*
• Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg contains Vitamin C in a buffered Ascorbate form. Ascorbate is a Vitamin C molecule with a mineral ion. All Vitamin C must link up with a mineral before it can be absorbed into the blood stream. By supplying minerals along with Vitamin C, Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg supports the immediate assimilation of Vitamin C in the body.* Because Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg is in the Ascorbate form and the presence of minerals help to act as natural buffers, it helps prevent stomach irritation that is common in non-buffered formulas.*
• Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid belongs to a class of vitamins which are termed water-soluble nutrients. It is not stored in the body and should be replenished throughout the day and evening for optimal health.* As a water soluble vitamin, the body is able to excrete any unneeded levels of Vitamin C, which allows for flexible dosing.*
• Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg contains Bioflavonoids, which increase the effectiveness of Vitamin C by 50%.* Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Manganese and Potassium are included in the Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg formulations. The diuretic effect accompanying higher intake of Vitamin C often depletes the body’s store of vital minerals. Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg
provides a bioavailable source of minerals.* Pectin has been shown to be beneficial in managing cholesterol levels within normal ranges.*
• Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg is an easy to swallow vegetarian capsule.
Buffered Vitamin C 500 mg
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Each serving contains:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and mineral Ascorbates) 500 mg
Calcium (as Ca. Carbonate and Ca. Ascorbate) 45 mg
Magnesium (as Mg. Ascorbate) 20 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Ascorbate) 1.25 mg
Manganese (as Manganese Ascorbate) 62.5 mcg
Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) 30 mg
Pectin 50 mg
Mixed Citrus Bioflavonoids 50 mg
(Rose Hips, Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Acerola Cherry, Hesperidin, Rutin)
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, vegetarian leucine, silica.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, 1-3 times daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.