Saw Palmetto is a vegetarian dietary supplement to support proper prostate function.*
About Saw Palmetto
• Saw palmetto (also referred to as sabal or serenoa repens) is an evergreen palm that grows in the southeastern U.S.
• The berries of the plant are used medicinally.
• It has been used for centuries as a medicinal agent in urinary complications.
• Native American women historically used the Saw Palmetto for premenstrual needs and to support lactation.
• Today, it is commonly used in men suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and Male-pattern hair loss.*
• Saw Palmetto works well with zinc and essential fatty acids.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) Extract (berry) 320 mg
Yielding: Free fatty acids 80 mg
Other ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.