A dietary supplement to promote the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.*
• New research suggests that it may support immune system function by supporting healthy cell growth.*
– Bone Health*
– Calcium Balance*
– Cardiovascular Function*
– Healthy Cell Growth*
– Immune System Modulation*
About Vitamin D:
• Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining normal calcium metabolism. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight, or it can be obtained from the diet.
• Maintenance of serum calcium levels within a normal range is vital for normal functioning of the nervous system, as well as for bone growth, and maintenance of bone density. Vitamin D is essential for the efficient utilization of calcium by the body.
• Adequate vitamin D levels may be important for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges.* Vitamin D also impacts heart health by supporting the body’s natural cytokine production and vascular function*
• Cellular proliferation is essential for growth and wound healing. Uncontrolled proliferation of damaged cells is unhealthy. Vitamin D inhibits uncontrolled proliferation and stimulates differentiation, which is the process of specializing cells for specific healthy functions.*
• Vitamin D is an immune system modulator to support healthy T Cell and macrophage responses.*
Serving Size: 1 ml
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 10,000 IU
Other ingredients: sunflower oil, orange oil (organic), Vitamin E (as mixed tocopherols), rosemarinic acid.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1/2-1 ml daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Individuals taking more than 2,000 IU per day should have their Vitamin D levels monitored. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking these or any nutritional product.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.