A dietary supplement to support normal sleep.*
• Each capsule contains 3 mg of the highest quality synthetic Melatonin.
• Recommended for:
– Sleep support*
– Antioxidant and Immune system support*
– Balanced circadian rhythms important for recovery from jet-lag and rotating shift work*
– Mood Balance*
What is Melatonin?
• Melatonin is the principle hormone produced and secreted by the brain’s pineal gland and is responsible for maintaining circadian rhythm (the body’s biological clock), regulating the endocrine (hormone) system and supporting the immune system.
• The level of melatonin produced by the body is heavily influenced by sunlight. At night, the secretion of melatonin is much higher than during the day. When this process is interrupted, certain symptoms can occur such as disruptions in the sleep/wake cycle, headaches, mental and physical fatigue and irritability.
Why is Melatonin important?
• Low levels of melatonin could result in poor sleep patterns, low mood, delayed sleep phase syndrome, insomnia associated with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, irritability, learning disorders, poor concentration, seasonal affective disorder, menstrual disturbances and headaches.*
† These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease. Consult a physician before taking. Should you experience any serious physical side effects from taking these nutritional supplements, discontinue and call your doctor immediately.